Sanford Roger Maris Cancer Center Perham
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer or a blood disorder, you need specialized care and so much more. When you’re facing cancer, Sanford Roger Maris Cancer Center Perham is here with the compassion you deserve and the expertise you need.
Our infusion center supports patients in need of chemotherapy, a standard treatment option for patients diagnosed with most cancers. The treatment requires multiple trips to the cancer center daily or weekly and often for months at a time. Patients in central Minnesota and surrounding communities can receive care without traveling further for treatments.
Sanford Cancer is here for you
Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Answers to all your questions
- Help through all the steps you need to take before, during and after treatment
- Discussion of what tests you need and the results of those tests
- Guidance in making treatment decisions to help prepare you and your loved ones for what’s ahead
- Support for coping with the stresses of cancer
- Personalized diagnosis, treatment and care from detection to survivorship
Innovation through clinical trials
Choose Sanford Health for access to clinical trials not available from other health care providers. We’re developing new ways to fight cancer, and you can be part of the next breakthrough.
Participating in a clinical trial may provide you with access to innovative treatments while you help to improve care and find cures for future generations. Learn more about the types of cancer we’re studying and whether you might be eligible to participate.