Crisis services help adults who are experiencing a psychiatric or mental health crisis. For patients ages 19 or older who need short-term mental health care, we offer tailored treatment for up to 10 days.
Crisis stabilization services include:
- Crisis relapse recovery and prevention planning services
- Illness management and recovery services
- Individualized crisis stabilization assessment, treatment and discharge planning
- Supportive and short-term problem-solving counseling
- Medication monitoring
- Skills training
- Collaboration and coordination with agencies, providers, families and communities
Our goal is to help patients return to their prior level of functioning. We focus on recovery, prevention and education.
Patients must complete a one-on-one assessment with a mental health professional before admittance.