Sanford Clear Lake Community Health
Sanford Clear Lake Community Health is committed to your well-being and the health of your community. We offer vaccinations, baby care tips, nutrition help, preventive screenings and health education.
See our specialists and learn how you and your family can be the healthiest you can be.
Our team offers:
- Adult and childhood immunizations
- Developmental screenings and guidance
- Health promotion and disease prevention activities
- Growth screenings
If you’re a new parent or going to become one soon, we’re here to set you up for success. We offer the full spectrum of care for your baby, including:
- Breastfeeding education and resources
- Case management
- Pregnancy and delivery education
- Prenatal and postpartum home visits
- Risk assessments
Our community health education, activities and resources include:
- "Healthy Hometown” initiatives
- Health Occupations for Today & Tomorrow curriculum
- Information on local resources and health services
- School health screenings and teaching
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Several specialists visit Clear Lake to bring specialty care to your community. Call (605) 874-2555 for our most up-to-date outreach schedule.
Stay healthy and get moving with a membership to Sanford Clear Lake Wellness Center. The wellness center is located down the street from Sanford Clear Lake Community Health.
We provide education and screenings to improve health and wellness for you, your family and the Clear Lake community. Call us today to learn more.