- 3D-Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Frameless and Frame-Based Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
- Adaptive Radiation Therapy
- Total Body Irradiation, Craniospinal Irradiation
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- High Dose-Rate Brachytherapy
- Low Dose-Rate Brachytherapy
- Stereotatic Body Radiotherapy
He has a special interest in the treatment of tumors of the central nervous system, head and neck, prostate, and lung.
Given the progressive complexity of cancer therapy, Dr. Nowak believes that patients are best served by a multidisciplinary, team-based approach.
In his practice, Dr. Nowak strives to provide patients with the most current, evidence-based cancer treatment, while offering patients access to treatment with cutting-edge radiation technology and techniques.
Member of the following organizations and groups:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO)
- American Brachytherapy Society (ABS)
- Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
Dr. Nowak received his medical degree in 2004 from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine. He completed his residency in radiation oncology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He is board eligible with the American College of Radiology.
Dr. Nowak is married, with a child on the way. In his spare time, he enjoys following college football, traveling, and spending time with his wife and dogs.