A Family Physician and Medical Community Director
Zach Nolz, MD, practices family medicine and treats common illnesses, chronic health issues and practices preventative services.
Dr. Nolz is certified for DOT examinations and practices.
He provides services including:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
In addition to practicing family medicine, Dr. Nolz is a community leader and holds the roles of Deputy Coroner, Edgerton Ambulance Director and Luverne Ambulance Director.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.