A Specialist in Emergency Medicine
Dr. Hintz specializes in adult and pediatric Trauma.
He treats all concerns for patients entering the emergency department.
The services he provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling.
He also serves as assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Services.
Fargo, North Dakota 58104 5225 23rd Ave. S.
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.