A Specialist in Rheumatology
Dr. Vivek Joseph specializes in diagnosing and treating autoimmune diseases. He treats these painful joint conditions by injecting steroid shots into the afflicted joint or by removing fluid from the joint with a syringe. He uses ultrasounds to guide the needle during these procedures for more accurate results.
He treats various autoimmune conditions, including:
- Arthritis related to inflammatory bowel disease
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
He provides services including:
- Obtaining a focused history and performing a physical examination to diagnose and treat autoimmune diseases
- Small, medium and large joint injections and aspirations
- Use of ultrasounds to diagnose and treat arthritis
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.