A Specialist in Family Medicine
Dr. Sorensen specializes in pediatrics, sports medicine and care for older adults. The services he provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing and managing medications
- Apply and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses and acute medical issues
- Health education
He also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at Sanford University of South Dakota School of Medicine.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.