A Specialist in Family Medicine
As a specialist in family medicine, Suzie Walgrave, CNP, provides care to every member of the family. She treats acute and chronic conditions in patients of all ages.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Placing peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) lines
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Suzie also serves as an adjunct professor in the Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice program at Mount Marty University.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.