An Internal Medicine Specialist
Dr. Stephanie Canham specializes in preventive care and women’s health.
She treats chronic and acute medical problems, including:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Seasonal allergies
- Thyroid problems
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
Dr. Canham provides these services:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
Dr. Canham serves on the Sanford Health Imagenetics committee.
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.