A Trilingual Pediatric Neurologist
Shalome Dsouza, MD, specializes in pediatric neurology and pediatric epilepsy.
She treats pediatric epilepsy and other conditions of the brain and spine.
Her services include:
- reading and interpreting electroencephalograms
- obtaining a patient's medical history
- performing physical exams
- ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- prescribing medications
- interpreting EEGs, health education and counseling
Speaks: English, Hindi, Urdu
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.