A Physician Assistant in Cardiology
Physician assistant Sarah Uglem provides general cardiology services. She sees patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Sarah treats common heart problems, including:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- High blood pressure
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing cardiac medications
- Educating patients on heart health
- Treating common cardiac issues
Fargo, North Dakota 58102 801 Broadway N.
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
Sanford Medical Center Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.