A Specialist in Rehabilitation and Therapy
Sarah Ring is a speech-language pathologist with over twenty years of experience in providing neurorehabilitation services. She specializes in evaluating and treating cognitive-communication disorders and swallowing disorders (dysphagia). She provides care for speech issues related to stroke, infection, anoxia or a traumatic brain injury. Sarah treats patients of all ages, from children to adolescents to adults.
She offers these services:
- Inpatient and outpatient neurorehabilitation intervention
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult care
- Swallowing evaluations and treatments, including Videofluoroscopic Swallow Studies (VFSS) and VitalStim therapy
- Speech/language evaluation and treatment
- Aural rehabilitation, including after a cochlear implantation
Sarah is a staff educator and mentor. She advocates for patients with brain injuries at both the local and the state level. At the Minnesota State University Moorhead, she works as an adjunct clinical supervisor. She was also appointed as a board member of the North Dakota Brain Injury Advisory Council.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.