A Nurse Practitioner in Interventional Radiology
Nurse practitioner Samantha Axtman is a member of the interventional radiology team. Interventional radiology offers less invasive treatment options compared to traditional surgery. These procedures reduce risk, pain and recovery time for patients.
Her services include:
- Gathering patient information
- Assisting the interventional radiology team with diagnostic imaging
- Explaining interventional radiology procedures to patients as part of their treatment plan
- Monitoring patient progress
- Educating patients about aftercare and next steps
- Interventional Radiology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.