A Specialist in Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
Dr. Sam Milanovich treats cancer and blood disorders in children and young adults. He also conducts childhood cancer research where he focuses on understanding how blood cancers begin and the variations in the genetics of different cancers.
He holds the following leadership roles:
- Assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
- Assistant scientist in cancer biology and immunotherapies at Sanford Research
- Pediatric oncologist for the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Part of the TAPUR Trial Molecular Tumor Board
- Primary investigator of the Children’s Oncology Group Research
- Department chair for Sanford Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- Bleeding Disorders
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.