A Specialist in Hospital Medicine
Dr. Roseanne Raphael is a hospitalist. She offers inpatient care to patients during their hospital stay.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Raphael is a clinical assistant professor at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Types of Care
- Hospital Medicine
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.