A Nurse Practitioner in Dermatology
Nurse practitioner Rebecca Schulz offers biopsies, cryotherapy, cyst removal, sutures and general dermatology services.
She treats most skin conditions, including:
- Chronic skin conditions
- Skin cancer
Rebecca provides these services:
- Management and care of various skin diseases
- Evaluation of pathology results
- Ordering and interpreting lab work
- Skin biopsies
- Injections for keloids, hair loss and cysts
- Removal of small to moderately sized cysts
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.