An Internal Medicine Specialist
Dr. Radu Rauta provides routine and specialized medical care to adult patients. He diagnoses and treats complex health issues and provides preventive care.
Dr. Rauta has a special interest in thyroid disease. He also treats:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Rheumatic diseases
He offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Treating common illnesses
- Performing knee injections and hip bursa injections
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Rauta is an assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Speaks: English, French, Romanian
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.