A Pediatric Traumatic Stress Specialist
Dr. Nicola Herting provides assessments and treatments for children who have experienced trauma.
She diagnoses and treats:
- Adjustment disorders
- Complex trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Secondary traumatic stress
- Traumatic grief
Dr. Herting offers a variety of trauma-specific and evidence-based treatments. She specializes in:
- Alternatives for Families: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (AF-CBT)
- Child and Family Traumatic Stress Intervention (CFTSI)
- Cognitive processing therapy
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.