A Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Nathan Skelley specializes in sports medicine and treats a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. He has a special interest in:
- Biologic treatments
- Hip arthroscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Shoulder procedures
- Arthritis and cartilage defects
- Hip impingement and labral tears
- Knee meniscus and ligament tears
- Shoulder rotator cuff tears, instability and labral injuries
- Sports medicine injuries
- Tendon and ligament injuries
In addition to his practice, Dr. Skelley serves as an associate professor at the University of South Dakota and a team physician for its Coyotes athletic department.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 1210 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.