A Physician Assistant providing care to hospitalized patients
Melissa Sorensen, PA-C, cares for patients with acute and chronic conditions. As a physician assistant, she can deliver a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients during their hospital stay.
The services she offers include:
- Performing physical examinations
- Providing preventive care in partnership with a physician
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Diagnosing and treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.