Giving Children a Healthy Start
Dr. Kunkel specializes in pediatrics. She cares for children with complex medical needs and cystic fibrosis.
The services Dr. Kunkle provides include:
- Performing well child checks
- Newborn and post-NICU care
- Addressing acute and chronic medical issues in children
- Caring for children with complex medical needs
- Treatment of ADHD, depression and anxiety
Dr. Kunkel is the director of the Sanford Fargo Cystic Fibrosis Clinic, Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine.
- Medical Home
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.