A Specialist in Radiology
Nurse practitioner Megan Flath works in collaboration with imaging physicians to care for radiology patients.
The physicians Megan works with interpret imaging and perform radiology procedures. She supports them by:
- Assisting in patient care coordination and education
- Performing high-risk breast assessments over the phone
- Assessing patients after a biopsy
- Coordinating provider referrals
- Providing breast imaging results to patients
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.