Care for All Ages
Dr. Mark Paulson specializes in family medicine. He provides the full spectrum of primary care for patients of all ages.
Dr. Paulson serves in many leadership roles in the medical community, including:
- Department Chair of Perham Health/Sanford Clinic
- Medical Director of Perham Area Emergency Medical Services
- Trustee of the Sanford Health Board
- Chair of the Sanford Health Board of Trustees
- State Trauma Advisory Council for Minnesota Department of Health (2011-2019)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of North Dakota School or Medicine and Health Services
- University of Minnesota Rural Associate Physician
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.