An Internal Medicine Specialist Caring for Hospitalized Patients
Dr. Mark Erickson provides general medical care to patients in a hospital setting. He is a board-certified internal medicine physician and fills a role similar to that of a primary care provider in a hospital. He works with hospitalized patients and ensures high-quality care for them by coordinating with their specialists and regular providers.
Dr. Erickson’s services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.