An Internal Medicine Specialist Caring for Hospitalized Patients
Dr. Marioara Doina Gavozdea Barna specializes in caring for hospitalized patients. She works with primary care physicians and specialists to ensure her patients receive high-quality care.
She offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Gavozdea Barna also serves as a clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.
Speaks: English, Romanian
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
- Hospital Medicine
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.