A Specialist in Speech Therapy
Kristen Beierlein treats speech, language, voice and swallowing difficulties in patients of all ages. She offers videofluoroscopic swallowing evaluations and the LSVT BIG and LOUD programs.
Kristen provides these services:
- Assisting people who need help with functional cognitive activities related to everyday life (paying bills, cooking, taking pills, etc.)
- Collaboration with other medical team members
- Free screens for pediatric patients
- NICU follow-up programs
- Speech, language, voice and swallowing assessments
- Swallowing strategies implementation to give patients more independence and less restrictive diets
- Treatment for vocal disturbances and abnormalities
- Treatments for patients who have experienced a neurological event such as a stroke, cancer, seizure, etc.
- Using equipment to assist in feeding and swallowing, allowing for less restrictive diets
- Working with aphasia patients to help them communicate
She also regularly volunteers for Sanford Health events and participates in events that relate to her patients.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.