A Specialist in Acute Care
Kaitlyn Fritz, CNP, is a family medicine provider who offers acute and walk-in care. She also provides transitional care and post-acute and community services.
Her other services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
- Managing care for long-term care residents
- Offering case management services
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.