A Specialist in Neurocritical Care
Julia Mahoney, APRN, is a neurocritical care provider. She mainly treats conditions such as stroke, brain aneurysms, cerebral hemorrhage and status epilepticus.
She also specializes in acute care and gerontology. Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.