A Family Medicine Specialist
Jennifer Burman is a family nurse practitioner. She sees patients of all ages and offers chronic disease management and preventive care.
Jennifer treats a variety of conditions, including:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Type 2 diabetes
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Offering wellness exams to adult and pediatric patients
- Providing gynecologic services
- Treating common illnesses and injuries
- Applying and removing sutures
- Prescribing medications
- Providing health education and counseling
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.