A General Surgery Practitioner
Dr. Jacob Quail performs a wide range of general and laparoscopic surgeries. He also offers endoscopies, colon cancer screenings, soft tissue surgeries, wound care, anorectal procedures and cancer surgeries.
He surgically treats:
- Abdominal wall and inguinal hernias
- Acute conditions
- Anorectal disorders
- Gallbladder disease
- Soft tissue lesions
Dr. Quail serves in these roles:
- Assistant professor of surgery at the University of South Dakota Medical School
- Advanced trauma life support instructor
- Stop the Bleed instructor
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.