A Family Medicine Specialist
Dr. Francis Moraleda is a board-certified family medicine practitioner committed to compassionate patient care.
His specialties include:
- Chronic disease management and disease prevention
- Evidence-based health promotion with an emphasis on immunizations and age-appropriate screenings
- Family medicine
- Pediatric and adult medicine
- Rationally prescribing medications to reduce opioid use and polypharmacy practices
- Treatments for common illnesses and injuries
He is also a clinical assistant professor of family and community medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.