A Pathology Specialist
Dr. Farid Saei Hamedani diagnoses a variety of gastrointestinal disorders, gynecologic diseases and pancreatic issues.
He diagnoses these conditions:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Cervical cancers
- Endometrial and ovarian cancers
- Hepatic diseases including autoimmune hepatitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Pancreatic cancers
- Primary biliary cholangitis
His primary areas of focus include gastrointestinal, pancreas, liver and gynecologic pathology. He is subspecialty fellowship trained in gastrointestinal, hepatic and pancreaticobiliary pathology.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.