A Specialist in Gastroenterology
Dr. Douglas Renton practices gastroenterology in Bismarck, North Dakota.
He treats inflammatory bowel disease, acid reflux, liver disease and other gastrointestinal conditions.
Dr. Renton provides:
- Colorectal cancer screenings
- Single balloon enteroscopy
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopy
- Upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Esophageal pH monitoring and motility studies
He also serves as affiliate-clinical faculty at the Southwest Campus of the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences in Bismarck.
Types of Care
- Colorectal Screenings
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.