A Physician Assistant in Family Medicine & Urgent Care
Danielle Tretbar is a physician assistant who specializes in family medicine. She provides general and urgent care to patients of all ages.
Danielle offers care for a variety of medical needs, including acute illnesses, chronic diseases and preventive care.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Wellness exams for adults and children
- Regular checkups
- Treating common illnesses
- Urgent care
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Laceration repair
- Providing health education and counseling
She treats these acute conditions:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Infections, including urinary, sinus and eye
- Minor cuts, lacerations and burns
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sore throats
- Sprains and strains
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.