A Specialist in Vascular Care
Dr. Daniel Tarver specializes in interventional radiology and vascular medicine.
He diagnoses and treats a variety of conditions, including:
- Abscesses and other accumulation
- Acute bleeding
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Blood clots
- Cancer and benign tumors
- Cirrhosis and ascites
- Compression fractures of the spine
- Pelvic congestion syndrome
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Uterine fibroids
- Varicose veins and spider veins
Dr. Tarver is board-certified in vascular medicine through the American Board of Vascular Medicine.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.