A Nurse Practitioner in Electrophysiology
Family nurse practitioner Cynthia Folk treats irregular and abnormal heart rhythms, including atrial fibrillation. She sees patients both independently and with a physician.
Her services include:
- Assisting in procedure planning
- Coordinating hospital discharges
- Facilitating genetic counseling and testing
- Managing acute device and lead issues
- Managing heart rhythm irregularities and heart rhythm devices
- Performing hospital admissions and consults
- Providing patient education
Cynthia has provided care to the Bismarck-Mandan community for eight years as an advanced practice provider.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.