A Specialist in Family Medicine
Dr. Cindy Van Andel specializes in family medicine, pediatrics and women’s health. She offers preventive care and chronic disease management.
She treats a variety of conditions, including:
- Acute illnesses
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disorders
Dr. Van Andel provides:
- Annual exams
- Well child care
- Sports physicals
- IUD and Nexplanon insertions and removal
- Joint injections
- Minor skin procedures
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s past and current medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and other diagnostic tests
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans
- Prescribing medications
- Providing referrals to specialists as needed
- Offering follow-up appointments
- Providing health education and counseling
Speaks: English, Spanish
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108 6101 S. Louise Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.