An Expert in Heart Care
Dr. Colby Halsey is a cardiac electrophysiologist. He specializes in studying the electrical activity of the heart. He is the only electrophysiologist in central and western North Dakota.
Dr. Halsey provides these services:
- Electrophysiology studies and ablations
- Evaluation and treatment of heart rhythm disorders
- Interventional cardiac electrophysiology
- Pacemaker and defibrillator evaluation, implantation and management
Cardiac electrophysiologists diagnose and treat a variety of heart rhythm disorders. Dr. Halsey provides care for:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Long QT syndrome
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White (WPW) syndrome
Dr. Halsey is a clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.