A Primary Care Provider & Civil Surgeon
Dr. Charles Dike practices family medicine and specializes in treating older adults. He also serves as a civil surgeon and is certified by the Department of Transportation.
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Conducting immigration physicals and DOT physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing sutures and staples
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.