A Specialist in Genetic Counseling
As a genetic counselor, Carlotta helps identify the role genetics play in a patient’s health and provides emotional support to patients with inherited disorders.
- Assess personal and familial risk for certain diseases
- Pinpoint which family members are at risk of an inherited disease
- Guide patients through the genetic testing process and interpret results
- Recommend ways to lower the risk of certain diseases
- Offer support and counseling to patients with an inherited condition
- Help families with an increased chance of having a child with an inherited condition
Carlotta specializes in oncology and prenatal genetic counseling.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.