A Primary & Emergency Care Provider
Brenda Vis is a physician assistant who specializes in family medicine, women’s health care and pediatrics.
Her services include:
- Providing well child and well woman visits
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Performing joint injections
- Providing health education and counseling
Brenda mainly treats chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.