A Specialist in Infectious Disease
Dr. Avish Nagpal practices internal medicine, specializing in infectious disease and travel and tropical medicine.
The conditions he treats include:
- Clostridium difficile infection
- Hepatitis C, HIV and other sexually transmitted infections
- Orthopedic and cardiovascular implantable device infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Transplant-related infections
He also serves as associate professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota; adjunct faculty at North Dakota State University; medical director of Infection Prevention and Control; and in a leadership role in Antibiotic Stewardship.
Speaks: English, Hindi
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.