A Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony Kasch is a fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of sports-related injuries. His focus is on shoulder and knee ligament and joint injuries that can be treated with arthroscopic or open surgery.
Dr. Kasch treats athletic and orthopedic injuries, including:
- ACL injuries
- Broken bones
- Damage to the meniscus
- Joint dislocations
- Ligament and joint injuries
- Limb realignment needs
- Muscle and tendon strains and tears
- Patella dislocations
- Shoulder, elbow, knee and hip conditions
He offers these services:
- Performing thorough sports-based physical exams
- Ordering and reviewing imaging
- Performing arthroscopic and open joint and ligament surgery
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501 225 N. Seventh St.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.