A Family Doctor & Medical Community Leader
Dr. Anthony Johnson provides care for all members of the family.
He treats all conditions, including common illnesses and injuries. He provides preventive health care and chronic disease management.
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
- Trigger point injections
Dr. Johnson also serves as an assistant professor for the University of North Dakota, member of the New Provider Board, service line director of Family Medicine clinics in Mandan and member of the Physician Executive Council.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.