A Specialist in Children's Psychology
Dr. Amy Ochsendorf specializes in child and adolescent behavioral health.
She provides mental health care for infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children.
The conditions she addresses include:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Developmental delays
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Tic disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
The services she provides include:
- Autism evaluations
- Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT)
- Exposure therapy
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
Speaks: English, German
- Pediatric Psychology
Fargo, North Dakota 58103 100 Fourth St. S.
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.