A Specialist in Family Medicine
Physician assistant Amy McGill treats a wide variety of acute and chronic medical conditions.
She specializes in:
- Acute care
- DOT physicals
- Family practice
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Preventive health
- School and sports physicals
- Women’s health
Amy’s services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Providing fracture care
- Performing knee joint injections, skin biopsies and lesion removals
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Amy is an advisory committee member for the medical assistant program at Western Iowa Tech Community College.
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.