A Specialist in Hospital Medicine
Amanda Reber, APRN, CNP, is a hospitalist working with hospitalized patients. She has a focus on internal medicine and coordinates care for these patients, prescribes medications and treats common illnesses.
Amanda treats these conditions in her patients:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Coronary artery disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Pain management
She provides these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medicines
- Treating common disorders
- Health education and counseling
Amanda is a member of the Patient Experience Committee and the Centers for Joint Success Committee.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.