Providing Primary Care Across the Lifespan
Amanda Helm is a family nurse practitioner who provides primary care for common illnesses and injuries, preventive health and chronic disease management.
She specializes in:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing sutures
- Skin biopsies
- Women’s wellness exams;
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.