A Specialist in Hospital Medicine
Dr. Alisha Hemraj is a board-certified internal medicine physician who specializes in geriatric medicine and hospital-based care. She treats the medical needs of older adults and hospitalized patients.
She offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Hemraj is active in research related to Alzheimer’s disease. She also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.
Speaks: English, French
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.